The Art of Desertscape
February 24th to 25th
Regular Price: AED 1199 (USD 326) + Transaction Fees
LOCATION: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Participants should have their own DSLR's and Tripod
- Participants should have their own laptop
- Participants should have basic understanding of Photoshop (Layering/masking)
Course Level: Basic/Intermediate
- Adobe Camera RAW
- Photoshop CC/CC 2014/CC 2015
- Nik Software plugin installed - Download for FREE
Want to be able to create stunning desertscape images? Then this is the right workshop for you!
On the 1st day, we will be going into the desert where I will be showcasing you some of the best practices when shooting in the desert and also do some location scouting to find unique sand dunes to shoot.
On the 2nd day, we will be creating unique mood and feel in post with the most basic of tools in Photoshop and Nik software. The beauty of such techniques is that they are applicable not only on deserts but even on cityscapes too!
The objective of this workshop is not only to teach you on how to process & shoot your images but to be able to create your own style based on the new techniques taught during this workshop.
Participants will be taught step-by-step on:
- How to prepare oneself for shooting in the desert
- Understanding the key factors that go into framing & composing for landscapes
- Focus & Exposure Blending (using Photoshop)
- Creating unique mood & feel (using Photoshop)
- Knowing the right filters & plugins to use in Nik Software to enhance your images
- Sharpening and refining your edits
(2nd day will be conducted at the Emirates Trading Academy located in Al Rashidiya, Dubai)
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email or call me:
firstname.lastname@example.org or +971 56 3513190
Refunds are only applicable 3 days before the workshop. After the 6th of Dec, refunds will not be possible.